Confession of a (Used To Be) Movieholic [Part 1]


 I have a confession. I was a movieholic. I mean it. I really do. You might be ROTFL (rolling on the floor laughing) right now, but if you were me, you would know the suffering I've been through and you would be wiping your tears of sadness instead of tear of laugh, just now.

 If you were my best friend (the kind of friend who would know what colour of boxer I'm wearing today), then you would know that I am pretty much a regular guy from a regular family. My needs is fulfilled and my wants is granted on some occasions.

 But since I have this so called addiction of watching movies where I've got it from my best friend (No, I may not know what colour of your boxer because... you're wearing underwear! Hahah), I have suffered through some rough conditions. Most of them were indeed time and materials. Keching keching!


My wallet almost empty =.=


 Having to watch movie every single day after the school is over was not a fun thing. I have to catch a cab to get to the nearest train station in my area which is the Bukit Jalil’s station. Then, I had to go through about thirteen stations with two transits at Masjid Jamek and KL Sentral before arriving to my destination which was Mid Valley Megamall, the most easiest and accessible mall with a cinema for me.

It was a hectic journey. Believe me
Source : http://www.malaxi.com/map_transit.html


 Seriously, it was not that fun. If I was a bad boy, then it might not be as hard as it was. I can always just played truant so I won’t be needing to rush with times and I can always just run away after the cab arrived so there would not be any fare. But I’m not that kind of person. I am an obedient citizen and an excellent student who believes in God and of course, karma. What goes around comes around, aite?

 So, everyday, I have to hurry up after the class is over to make my two-way journey from cab to train and I have to pay for the fares. So, change your mindset right now. Being a movieholics was a not as fun and as easy as it might seems. It was more than that. It was an addiction. And it is hard to control.

 Instead of carrying on with the story, I think that’s all for now. I will continue this later as my class is about to start. Do wait for the coming parts.

Toodles.

Yours Truly,

 A (Used to Be) Movieholic

0 comments:

Post a Comment